Michigan’s Leader in Innovation in Quality Assurance and Task Tracking
We’ve partnered with a local IT firm to develop our own daily task-tracking tool for those items that crop up unexpectedly. The Link is a web-based application that generates issue tickets, tracks progress in real-time, communicates with team members via email, and ensures that tasks are satisfactorily resolved. It’s as easy as sending an email.
- Issue tickets are generated which are tracked until they are successfully resolved.
- All open issue tickets are prominently displayed in common areas in the UCS office. They are also displayed on the Management Team’s desktop PCs and smart phones.
- New tickets and status changes are emailed to all ticket originators in order to ensure that resolution to any issue is progressing in a timely manner.
- Customers are able to access their account and update the status of tickets from our website. They can monitor progress in real-time.
- History of all tickets and site evaluations are stored in the customer’s file for access at any time.
Problem identified, solution determined, change implemented, customer satisfaction assured! It’s the UCS way.
Jeff Goodman / Autocam